Farming and Countryside Education (FACE)
The aim of FACE is to educate children and young people about food and farming in a sustainable countryside. We hope schools will continue to take part in growing and cooking activities and visits to farms for the opportunity to:
- Find out how food is grown and produced
- Explore why food, and how we produce it, matters
- Make informed choices about food and healthy nutrition
- Discover what happens on a real-life farm
- Experience what the countryside can offer
- Learn more about environmental issues linked to food and the countryside
For more information visit Farming & Countryside Education (FACE) - Farming & Countryside Education
Red Tractor ensures you can trust the food we all eat. We are the largest food standards scheme in the UK, covering all the areas you care about; animal welfare, food safety, traceability and environmental protection.
Our food and drink has been responsibly produced to some of the most comprehensive and respected standards in the world. All stages are regularly checked by independent experts.
All the major UK supermarkets use our standards as the basis for their UK sourced food.