Horncastle to Harrington
- 20 miles (32 km)
- 663 ft
- 3 hrs
A cycle ride through the ages.
Lincolnshire Wolds Cycle Route No.3
Through a Civil War battlefield, past a Georgian Manor House and a Victorian Poet’s birthplace – this route is on narrow lanes around the Lymn and Waring river valleys.
- Distance: 32km (20 miles)
- Terrain: Country roads, crossing the A158 and a footbridge over a ford
- Highest Point: 140 metres above sea level
- Lowest Point: 34 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 12kmph: 2 ¾ hours plus breaks