Horncastle to Miningsby
- 13.5 miles (21.5 km)
- 351 ft
- 1.5 hrs
A gentle cycle ride exploring the villages to the south east of Horncastle.
Lincolnshire Wolds Cycle Route No.1
Taking in the historic parkland of Scrivelsby – an ideal route to reintroduce you to cycling.
- Distance: 21 ½ km (13 miles)
- Terrain: Country roads, with a short section on the B1183 and a footbridge over a ford
- Highest Point: 90 metres above sea level
- Lowest Point: 34 metres above sea level
- Journey Time @ 12kmph: 1 ¼ hours plus breaks