Horncastle to Rowgate Hill
- 20 miles (32 km)
- 610 ft
- 3 hrs
Take your time - the views are worth it!
Lincolnshire Wolds Cycle Route No.4
Follow the Bain Valley, cross Roman roads and explore wide verge lined lanes before a strenuous ride up to the Bluestone Heath Road. Take your time – the views are worth it!
- Distance: 32km (20 miles)
- Terrain: Country roads, with a short section on the A153
- Highest Point: 146 metres above sea level
- Lowest Point: 34 metres above sea level
- Journey Time @ 12kmph: 2 ¾ hours plus breaks