Hubbard's Hills to Red Hill
- 6.5 or 11.8 miles (10.5 or 19 km)
- 423 ft
- 2 hrs
A rewarding downhill return with spectacular views.
Lincolnshire Wolds Cycle Route No.4
This route, between two of the areas most renowned beauty spots, begins with a steady climb up the eastern rise of the Wolds but ends with a rewarding downhill return with spectacular views.
- Overall distance: 11.8 miles
- Shorter route: 6.5 miles
- Terrain: Mainly on country roads, 0.6 miles on level track (muddy at times)
- Highest point: 150 metres above sea level
- Lowest point: 35 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 8mph: 1 ¾ hours plus breaks