Hubbard's Hills to Welsdale Bottom
- 11 miles (17.5 km)
- 440 ft
- 1.5 - 2 hrs
A challenging ride to one of the areas highest points.
Lincolnshire Wolds Cycle Route No.5
A challenging ride to one of the areas highest points to enjoy panoramic views of the Wolds and beyond.
- Overall distance: 11.1 miles
- Terrain: Mainly country roads with 1 mile on bridleway (muddy at times)
- Highest point: 150 metres above sea level
- Lowest point: 35 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 8mph: 1 ½ hours plus breaks